Unbelievably hard today. Level 2, 24" box. 4 rounds plus one extra run to Kingsbury. I also found out that the bruising in my left calf is draining into my foot. It looks pretty ugly. I am looking forward to doing this one again since I think Lief got six or seven rounds when he did this last. I could have gone a lot faster on my box jumps. Nice to be back with you guys!
4 rounds plus run. Rx
ReplyDeleteUnbelievably hard today. Level 2, 24" box. 4 rounds plus one extra run to Kingsbury.
ReplyDeleteI also found out that the bruising in my left calf is draining into my foot. It looks pretty ugly. I am looking forward to doing this one again since I think Lief got six or seven rounds when he did this last. I could have gone a lot faster on my box jumps. Nice to be back with you guys!