Sunday, September 25, 2011

Let's Test Ourselves

Jeff and Lief completed the marathon yesterday. Jeff had a blazing fast time at 4:03, congrats Jeff on a PR. Lief ran the half in 2:30 minutes and felt strong and ran all the way. Super proud of both of you.

Today's WOD compare to august 22. Just over a month ago we did this WOD your fitness level should be improving.
Short run
15 SDHP
5 burpees

Our pull-up rig will be here this week, if you want to donate to the Underground we still need supplies to install.

Bring your flag and represent.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats to Jeff and Lief - you guys ROCK and are an inspiration to all of us! Can't wait to get back into it tomorrow; I only missed one workout but I really miss it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job Jeff and Lief! KSF
    - 6 + run

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeanne: 6 rounds plus 1/3 of a run. Slightly better than last time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 7 plus run 53 kb. One full round more than a month ago. I wanted 8 but I didn't have it today:-( Aug 22 6 plus run 53kb.

    ReplyDelete