Friday, October 14, 2011

Fun Day Friday

The boys are downstairs right now installing the LAST piece of the pull up rig. I hope we can, I hope we can.... get on it today to WOD but if we cant...
It will go a lil somethin' like this
25 AMRAP
of some fun stuff
You know the drill by now- Full Range of Motion on every movement work on mechanics first- than hit the intensity. If you have questions on what a standard is ask one of us.
Extra Credit- do something active on one day of the weekend.

2 comments:

  1. 5 rounds plus 30
    115# deadlifts and KTE

    Today's energy was awesome. 12 on Friday is awesome;-)

    I looooooove the pullup bar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeanne: 6 rounds plus 15 pushups. The pullups killed my palms so I may need to get some gloves or something but it was fun!

    ReplyDelete